An olive harvest is one of the most fascinating experiences you can enjoy in Puglia. It is a wonderful way to learn about culture, tradition, way of life & food in Italy. Those who tried it report that the atmosphere of a working oil mill and the enthusiasm of olive farmers family during the harvesting season is something definitely unique.
You can experience the olive harvest, be part of the olive oil production process and learn about the strive to make your own oil!
Every year from 20th october – to 20th november.
3 days holiday:
- breakfast every morning
- 3 nights in trullo.
- 3 dinners.
- 1 Olive harvesting experience with our family.
- 1 guide tour in olive farmer.
- 1 cookery class with my Granmum Maria to learn the segrets of our cusine.
- Basket gift with 2 litres of oil from our tree!
- Maps of the area and lot of tips of what to visit!
You will haven also time to spend all days to visit Alberobello, Locorotondo, Martina Franca, Monopoli, Ostuni and all cities close to us.
€540 for 2 people
€900 for 4 people family