TRULLI DEL BOSCO
- Personal kitchen corner inside the trullo.
- Towel replacements every 3 days for a minimum of 5 days stay.
- Gazebo and external personal table.
- Toys for children.
- Free Cradle.
- Board games.
- Car park.
- Free use of the swimming pool all day.
- House cleaning of your trullo
- Free Wi-FI.
- Free for children from 0 to 3 years old.
- Bicycle available.
- Check-in at 3 pm to 7 pm on arrival day (fee for late check-in)
- Check-out at 10:30 am on departure day.
Services on request:
- A course called “le mani nella terra” (hans in the soil): on how to take care of your own garden in a natural way.
- Apulian traditional cooking course with Nonna Maria.
- A guide for Alberobello and surrounding: the white towns of Locorotondo, Cisternino, Ostuni, the Baroque architecture of Martina Franca, the coast towns of Polignano a mare and Monopoli, the medieval stone towns of Gravine di Mottla and Matera*.
- Guided walking or cycling excursions in the trulli countryside, along the canals, through the woods that follow the canals of the Apulian aqueduct, the largest European one*.
- Organic menus.
- Birthdays arrangements or any special events.
- Dogs and cats allowed.
- Riding school.
- Laundry service.
- An healthy brekfast with sweet and salty locally baked delicacies, fruit juices, homemade marmalades and pies, seasoned fruits (if available in the garden), milk, coffee.
- Shuttle services to/from Bari and Brindisi airport.
- Shuttle service from and to Alberobello train station.
*Visits and excursions to be arrangedat least two days in advance. Price agreed according to the itinerary, the duration and number of the participants.